- ► 2013 (6)
- ► May (2)
- ► March (1)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (2)
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► August (3)
- ► July (7)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (1)
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► December (1)
- ► November (3)
- ► September (2)
- ► March (2)
- ► February (3)
- ► January (2)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► December (1)
- ► November (3)
- ► October (4)
- ► September (4)
- ► August (2)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (3)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (1)
- ► 2009 (27)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (3)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (1)
- ► March (13)I-Zip Electric ScootersRazor Electric ScootersGoPed Electric ScootersCheap Electric Scooters to AvoidElectric Scooters vs. Gas ScootersElectric Scooters & the EnvironmentElectric Scooter DictionaryElectric Scooter PartsElectric Scooter LawElectric Scooter SafetyWhere to Buy Electric ScootersFinding the Scooter That's Right for You! (Part 2: Standard Features and Specifications)Finding the Scooter That's Right for You! (Part 1: Key Factors to Consider)
- CMT Mobility Scooters Review
- Golden Technologies Mobility Scooter Review
- ActiveCare Mobility Scooters Review
- Solar Spills
- Playboy Names Electric Motorcycle Best of the Year!
- Xootr Push Scooter Review
- Polluter Welfare
- Trikke Push Scooters Review
- Toucan Kick Bikes Review
- StreetStrider Push Scooters Review
- Kickstart Push Scooters Review
- Razor Push Scooter Review
- Micro Push Scooters Review
- Kickbike America Push Scooters Review
- Kent Push Scooters Review
- Nextsport Push Scooters Review
- True Bicycles Electric Bikes
- Wentz Electric Bikes Review
- Prodeco Electric Bikes Review
- eZee Electric Bikes Review
- EG Electric Bikes Review
- Always Have A Backup Plan
- Your Money Or...
- e-Moto Electric Bikes Review
- Currie Electric Bikes Review
- BionX Electric Bikes Review
- Suspicious Minds
- Ugly Americans & Their Short Memories
- Blame Obama
- Belize Electric Bikes Review
- Simpsons Tip: Free Gas!
- Our Children Are Gonna Be Pissed!
- X-Treme Electric Bikes Review
- Is The USA Addicted to Oil?
- E-Zip Electric Scooters Review
- The Evolution of Gas
- Never Buy Gas Again
- Segway Electric Scooter Review
- Apparently The Batmobile Is A Gas Guzzler
- Evo Powerboards Review
- High Gas Prices? Not Everybody Hates Them
- Why Gas Prices Went Up
- Big Oil Endorses A Hybrid
- The Evolution Of Transport
- Step Five: Cry!
- I've Been Robbed!
- Go-Ped I-Ped2 Electric Scooter Review
- X-treme X-300 Electric Scooter Product Review
- GoPed ESR-1000H Hoverboard EX Extended Range Electric Scoter Review
- Go-Ped ESR-1000 EX Extended Range Electric Scooter Review
- Drill Deeper?
- Peak Oil… Yeeeee-haaaaaugh!
- Oil Registry
- Go-Ped ESR-1000H Hoverboard Electric Scooter Product Review
- Go-Ped ESR-1000 LiFePo4 Powered Electric Scooter Review
- Gas Prices Rising? Don't be effected. Beat The Hike In Price!
- Electric Scooter Tire Replacement Guide
- How Do I Change My Scooter Batteries?
- How Do I Change My Scooter Drive Belt?
- X-treme XM-3150 Electric Powered Moped/Motorcycle Review
- X-treme XM-4000LI Lithium Ion Powered Electric Moped/Motorcycle Review
- X-treme Scooters XM-5000Li Lithium Ion Powered Electric Motorcycle/Moped Product Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H Lithium Ion Powererd Electric Scooter Product Video
- Zappy 3 Three Wheeled Scooter Product Video
- Go-Ped Know-Ped Push Scooter Product Video
- Go-Ped ESR750H Hoverboard Product Video
- Go-Ped i-Ped Lithium Ion Powered Electric Scooter Video
- Renewable Energy Solutions to Climate Change and Global Warming. Plug-in Hybrids To The Rescue!
- X-treme XB-300Li Lithium Ion Electric Bike Product Video
- X-treme XB-502 Electric Bike Product Video
- X-treme X-140 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-508 Electric Bicycle Product Video
- X-treme X-600 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme X-500 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-562 Electric Bicycle Product Video
- Go-ped ESR750EX Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-700 Li Lithium Ion Powered Electric Bike Video
- X-treme XB-600 Electric Bike Video
- X-treme X-10 Mini Electric Scooter Video
- X-treme X-360 electric scooter video
- X-treme X-250 Electric Scooter Product Video
- Crystalyte Roadrunner Electric Bike Kit Review
- Crystalyte Sparrow Electric Bike Kit Review
- Crystalyte Phoenix Cruiser Electric Bike Kit Review
- Go-ped ESR750EX Lithium Ion Electric Scooter Review
- Segway i2 Personal Transporter Review
- X-treme XP-707 Electric Pocket Bike Review
- Go-Ped Scooter Manufacturer Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H (hoverboard) Lithium Ion Powered Electric Scooter Review
- X-treme X-250 Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme XB-310Li Folding Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme XB-502 Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme XB-420M Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme XB-562 Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme XB-700Li Electric Bike Review.
- Crystalyte Phoenix Racer Electric Bike Kit Review
- X-Treme XB-508 Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme X-140 Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped GoBike Power Rack Electric Bike Kit Review
- X-Treme XB-300Li Electric Bike Review
- Vectrix VX-1 Electric Motorcycle Review
- X-Treme XB-600 Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme X-10 Mini Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped I-Ped Lithium Ion Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme X-500 Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H (hoverboard) Electric Scooter Review
- Crystalyte Phoenix Brute Electric Bike Kit Review
- Go-Ped ESR750EX Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme X-360 Electric Scooter Review
|Go-Ped Electric Scooters Review|
Go-Ped Electric Scooter s are made by Patmont Motor Werks, a company based in the United States. This is a family owned operation that is known for its top of the line Scooters and almost obsessive attention to detail. It all started bout 26 years ago in 1985, when Steve Patmont, his wife Hannelore and their two sons, Gabe and Tim, first opened the doors of Patmont Motor Werks. What began simply as a single patent for a prototype of a new motorized vehicle has now become the world renowned Go-Ped brand. Paramount Motor Werks is an American-based company that takes satisfaction in providing jobs for the American workforce. They have some of the highest quality scooters on the market. They produce Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters, Push Scooters and Go Karts of the highest caliber, but it’s their Electric Scooters that have proven the most popular.
Electric Scooters are an environmentally friendly and versatile choice for any number of riding needs. However, they are especially well-suited to short distance commuting. Electric Scooters can best be described as two or three wheeled electric-powered scooters commonly used by teens, kids and adults on the go. They commonly have a step through frame. They were designed specifically with urban transport in mind. You can use these Scooters to get to the mall or grocery store for running important errands, zipping over to your college campus, or commuting to work while completely bypassing traffic, parking troubles and the expense of gas! And let’s face it, the gas prices aren’t getting any cheaper. Cutting out car-travel for short distance commuting is a smart move! Perhaps, the best ways to use these scooters are for good old-fashioned fun.
Because these Go-Ped Scooters are all-electric, they are virtually emissions-free during operation, and they cost only pennies a day to charge. You will be helping Mother Nature and your wallet all at once!
Below is a selection of some awesome Go-Pe Electric Scooters for you to browse at your convinience, including the Go-Ped ESR 750H Hoverboard Li-Ion, Go-Ped ESR750 Li-Ion, Go-Ped ESR750EX, Go-Ped ESR750H Hoverboard and Go-Ped I-Ped.
This Scooter has great acceleration: It can reach speeds up to 20 mph on Turbo Mode and 12mph on Econo Mode. It also has outrageous hill climbing ability. It is powered by a 1000+ watt advanced technology Go-Ped electric motor. It offers awesome performance and reliability. The dual performance feature lets the passenger chose an "Economy" or "Turbo" mode to go either "twice as far, half as fast", or "twice as fast, half as far".
Depending on which battery type you choose for this Go-ped Electric Scooter and you have a choice of 16 Ah (2 Li-Ion Packs), 24 Ah (3 Li-Ion Packs) and 32 Ah (4 Li-Ion Packs), the range can be 14, 21, and 28 miles on Econo. The ESR Li-Ion's batteries take up less room than the SLA (sealed lead acid) batteries in the ESR750EX and Hoverboard.
This scooter has a low center of gravity, stable ride and great maneuverability. It's extremely studry, dependable and easily maintained. This Go-Ped Electirc Scooter is jam packed with unique and top quality features: carefully designed ergonomic controls, a built-in smart charger, powerful "Mad Dog" disc brakes, and an ultra-modern programmable controller.
This advanced suspension system gives you unsurpassable comfort, riding and handling features on road or off. It’s also adjustable to provide either plush or sturdy support so you have the perfect balance to suit your needs.
5. Go-Ped I-Ped
This is the top commuter scooter on the market. It folds down to a light and compact package that can be effortlessly carried and stored. It fits neatly under a bus, train or ferry seat, and even under a shopping cart. It’s perfectly fashioned for scooter enthusiasts in need of high quality, reliable, noise and pollution free, portable, low cost, personal transportation.
Electric scooters get you where you're going! Learn more about the; X-Treme X-140, Go-Ped I-Ped2 and X-Treme X-10.