- ► 2013 (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► March (1)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (2)
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► August (3)
- ► July (7)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (1)
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► December (1)
- ► November (3)
- ► September (2)
- ► March (2)
- ► February (3)
- ► January (2)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► December (1)
- ► November (3)
- ► October (4)
- ► September (4)
- ► August (2)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (3)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (1)
- ► 2009 (27)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (3)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (1)
- ► March (13)I-Zip Electric ScootersRazor Electric ScootersGoPed Electric ScootersCheap Electric Scooters to AvoidElectric Scooters vs. Gas ScootersElectric Scooters & the EnvironmentElectric Scooter DictionaryElectric Scooter PartsElectric Scooter LawElectric Scooter SafetyWhere to Buy Electric ScootersFinding the Scooter That's Right for You! (Part 2: Standard Features and Specifications)Finding the Scooter That's Right for You! (Part 1: Key Factors to Consider)
- CMT Mobility Scooters Review
- Golden Technologies Mobility Scooter Review
- ActiveCare Mobility Scooters Review
- Solar Spills
- Playboy Names Electric Motorcycle Best of the Year!
- Xootr Push Scooter Review
- Polluter Welfare
- Trikke Push Scooters Review
- Toucan Kick Bikes Review
- StreetStrider Push Scooters Review
- Kickstart Push Scooters Review
- Razor Push Scooter Review
- Micro Push Scooters Review
- Kickbike America Push Scooters Review
- Kent Push Scooters Review
- Nextsport Push Scooters Review
- True Bicycles Electric Bikes
- Wentz Electric Bikes Review
- Prodeco Electric Bikes Review
- eZee Electric Bikes Review
- EG Electric Bikes Review
- Always Have A Backup Plan
- Your Money Or...
- e-Moto Electric Bikes Review
- Currie Electric Bikes Review
- BionX Electric Bikes Review
- Suspicious Minds
- Ugly Americans & Their Short Memories
- Blame Obama
- Belize Electric Bikes Review
- Simpsons Tip: Free Gas!
- Our Children Are Gonna Be Pissed!
- X-Treme Electric Bikes Review
- Is The USA Addicted to Oil?
- E-Zip Electric Scooters Review
- The Evolution of Gas
- Never Buy Gas Again
- Segway Electric Scooter Review
- Apparently The Batmobile Is A Gas Guzzler
- Evo Powerboards Review
- High Gas Prices? Not Everybody Hates Them
- Why Gas Prices Went Up
- Big Oil Endorses A Hybrid
- The Evolution Of Transport
- Step Five: Cry!
- I've Been Robbed!
- Go-Ped I-Ped2 Electric Scooter Review
- X-treme X-300 Electric Scooter Product Review
- GoPed ESR-1000H Hoverboard EX Extended Range Electric Scoter Review
- Go-Ped ESR-1000 EX Extended Range Electric Scooter Review
- Drill Deeper?
- Peak Oil… Yeeeee-haaaaaugh!
- Oil Registry
- Go-Ped ESR-1000H Hoverboard Electric Scooter Product Review
- Go-Ped ESR-1000 LiFePo4 Powered Electric Scooter Review
- Gas Prices Rising? Don't be effected. Beat The Hike In Price!
- Electric Scooter Tire Replacement Guide
- How Do I Change My Scooter Batteries?
- How Do I Change My Scooter Drive Belt?
- X-treme XM-3150 Electric Powered Moped/Motorcycle Review
- X-treme XM-4000LI Lithium Ion Powered Electric Moped/Motorcycle Review
- X-treme Scooters XM-5000Li Lithium Ion Powered Electric Motorcycle/Moped Product Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H Lithium Ion Powererd Electric Scooter Product Video
- Zappy 3 Three Wheeled Scooter Product Video
- Go-Ped Know-Ped Push Scooter Product Video
- Go-Ped ESR750H Hoverboard Product Video
- Go-Ped i-Ped Lithium Ion Powered Electric Scooter Video
- Renewable Energy Solutions to Climate Change and Global Warming. Plug-in Hybrids To The Rescue!
- X-treme XB-300Li Lithium Ion Electric Bike Product Video
- X-treme XB-502 Electric Bike Product Video
- X-treme X-140 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-508 Electric Bicycle Product Video
- X-treme X-600 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme X-500 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-562 Electric Bicycle Product Video
- Go-ped ESR750EX Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-700 Li Lithium Ion Powered Electric Bike Video
- X-treme XB-600 Electric Bike Video
- X-treme X-10 Mini Electric Scooter Video
- X-treme X-360 electric scooter video
- X-treme X-250 Electric Scooter Product Video
- Crystalyte Roadrunner Electric Bike Kit Review
- Crystalyte Sparrow Electric Bike Kit Review
- Crystalyte Phoenix Cruiser Electric Bike Kit Review
- Go-ped ESR750EX Lithium Ion Electric Scooter Review
- Segway i2 Personal Transporter Review
- X-treme XP-707 Electric Pocket Bike Review
- Go-Ped Scooter Manufacturer Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H (hoverboard) Lithium Ion Powered Electric Scooter Review
- X-treme X-250 Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme XB-310Li Folding Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme XB-502 Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme XB-420M Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme XB-562 Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme XB-700Li Electric Bike Review.
- Crystalyte Phoenix Racer Electric Bike Kit Review
- X-Treme XB-508 Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme X-140 Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped GoBike Power Rack Electric Bike Kit Review
- X-Treme XB-300Li Electric Bike Review
- Vectrix VX-1 Electric Motorcycle Review
- X-Treme XB-600 Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme X-10 Mini Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped I-Ped Lithium Ion Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme X-500 Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H (hoverboard) Electric Scooter Review
- Crystalyte Phoenix Brute Electric Bike Kit Review
- Go-Ped ESR750EX Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme X-360 Electric Scooter Review
|e-Moto Electric Bikes Review|
|Tuesday, 10 July 2012 20:30|
The e-Moto brand is the brain-child of the Seattle based e-Moto company. They specialize in top quality Electric Assist Bicycles and Electric Scooters. e-Moto first entered the market in 2006 as an importer and OEM distributor of electric scooters. Over the years the company has developed into a full-fledged alternative transportation company with the addition of Power Assist Bicycles and Electric Skateboards. Fun Fact: Did you know that an e-Moto electric bike is frequently featured as a prize on the popular televised game show “The Price is Right?”
Electric Bikes or E-Bikes, as they are sometimes called, are in effect bicycles with electric motors used to propel them. This type of bike is ideal for meeting most of your short-distance transportation needs like running errands or commuting to work or school. If you are a student, they are great for getting around on campus. One of the most excellent things about E- Bikes is that they are very resourceful. If you feel like getting some exercise, you can just pedal. If you find yourself getting tired, just use the electric assist!
Below is a sample of f some awesome e-Moto Electric Bikes for you to glance through at your convenience, including the Ecco 1.5, Ecco 2.5, Liberty 1.5, Liberty 2.5, Ridge 1.0, Ridge 2.0, Ridge 3.0, Traveller 1.0, Velocity 1.0, Velocity 1.5, Velocity 2.0, and Velocity 2.5.
1.e-Moto Ecco 1.5 Electric 26 Volt Low Step 7-Speed Cruiser Bike
The Ecco 1.5 is an affordable, feature-rich electric bicycle from e-Moto. The low step-through aluminum frame features an 18-inch seat height and Zoom Suspension front fork for optimal comfort on the road. A Shimano Nexus seven-speed integral hub gear is fitted to the 26-inch rear wheel, while the front wheel has a 250-watt brushless electric motor, powered by a 24-volt 10Ah Phylion lithium ion battery.
2. e-Moto Ecco 2.5 Electric 37 Volt Low Step 7-Speed Cruiser Bicycle
Ideal for commuting, shopping, or a leisurely ride in the park, the Ecco 1.5 includes a sensor that feels how hard you are pedaling and instantly provides electric power to match your efforts, as well as a thumb throttle that can bring it to top speed for an average of 20 miles.
3. e-Moto Liberty 1.5 Electric 6 Speed Low Step Cruiser Bicycle
The Liberty series of beach cruiser-styled bikes are designed to have the lowest step-over height frames of the e-Moto line - designed especially for smaller riders. It was built with a lightweight aluminum frame, 24” wheels, and an integrated front basket and is powered by the e-Moto 250-watt hub motor and our standard 24-volt 9Ah Panasonic battery pack along with our VPAC torque sensor system.
4. e-Moto Liberty 2.5 Electric 7 Speed Low Step Cruiser Bicycle
The Liberty 2.5 is for riders seeking a higher performance model, and is powered by the e-Moto 250-watt hub motor, our premium 37-volt 9Ah Panasonic battery pack and our speed sensor technology.
5. e-Moto Ridge 1.0 Electric 6 Speed Mountain Bike
Powered by the e-Moto 250-watt hub motor, the standard 26-volt 9Ah Panasonic battery pack and VPAC torque sensor system; the Ridge 1.0 is available in 19” an 21” aluminum frames. The Ridge 1.0 also features a Zoom Front Suspension Fork and Tektro brakes.
6. e-Moto Ridge 2.0 Electric 7 Speed Mountain Bike
Featuring a lightweight and strong aluminum frame with front and rear suspension to absorb the bumps of road and trail, and equipped with high-quality components including Tektro brakes, Shimano derailleurs, and puncture-resistant Kenda Tires, the Ridge 2.0 is a pleasure to ride. Charge the easy to remove battery pack indoors or on the bike with any traditional electrical outlet.
7. e-Moto Ridge 3.0 Electric Folding 6 Speed Mountain Bike
Featuring a conventional 26” wheel and tire, the Ridge 3.0 will fold small enough to fit into the back of a station wagon - without the need for a bike rack.
8. e-Moto Traveller 1.0 Electric Folding Bicycle
The entry level e-Moto folding electric bike is the Traveller 1.0—a 20” wheeled bike with a collapsing handlebar system, folding pedals, and a center folding latch. The Traveler 1.0 is powered by the e-Moto 250-watt hub motor and our standard 24-volt 9Ah Panasonic battery pack along with our VPAC torque sensor system.
9. e-Moto Velocity 1.0 Electric 7 Speed Hybrid Bicycle
The Velocity 1.0 is powered by the e-Moto 250-watt hub motor and our standard 26-volt 9Ah Panasonic battery pack. Like all e-Moto power assist bikes, the Velocity 1.0 uses VPAC Torque Sensor technology, a lightweight aluminum frame, 26” wheels. Backed by an industry-best warranty.
10. e-Moto Velocity 1.5 Electric 7 Speed Low Step Hybrid Bicycle
The Velocity 1.5 is e-Moto’s entry-level hybrid bicycle, in a low-bar, step through frame design.
Combining the on road performance of a traditional road bike, with the ease of a comfort cruiser, the Velocity 1.5 is powered by the e-Moto 250-watt hub motor and our standard 26-volt 9Ah Panasonic battery pack.
11. e-Moto Velocity 2.0 Electric 7 Speed Hybrid Bicycle
A traditional high-bar frame, combines a street-bike style wheel and tire, with the straight handle bar of a mountain bike for an extremely comfortable ride on roads and trails. The Velocity 2.0 is powered by the e-Moto 250-watt hub motor and our premium 37-volt 9Ah Panasonic battery pack and our VPAC torque sensor system.
12. e-Moto Velocity 2.5 Electric 7 Speed Low Step Hybrid Bicycle
The Velocity 2.5 is powered by the e-Moto 250-watt hub motor and our premium 37-volt 9Ah Panasonic battery pack along with our VPAC torque sensor system. The Velocity 2.5 also features several component upgrades over the standard line of bikes, such as: Zoom Front Suspension, Tektro Disc Brakes, double-walled 26” wheels, and premium ABS fenders.