- ► 2013 (6)
- ► May (2)
- ► March (1)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (2)
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► August (3)
- ► July (7)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (1)
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► December (1)
- ► November (3)
- ► September (2)
- ► March (2)
- ► February (3)
- ► January (2)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► December (1)
- ► November (3)
- ► October (4)
- ► September (4)
- ► August (2)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (3)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (1)
- ► 2009 (27)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (3)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (1)
- ► March (13)I-Zip Electric ScootersRazor Electric ScootersGoPed Electric ScootersCheap Electric Scooters to AvoidElectric Scooters vs. Gas ScootersElectric Scooters & the EnvironmentElectric Scooter DictionaryElectric Scooter PartsElectric Scooter LawElectric Scooter SafetyWhere to Buy Electric ScootersFinding the Scooter That's Right for You! (Part 2: Standard Features and Specifications)Finding the Scooter That's Right for You! (Part 1: Key Factors to Consider)
- CMT Mobility Scooters Review
- Golden Technologies Mobility Scooter Review
- ActiveCare Mobility Scooters Review
- Solar Spills
- Playboy Names Electric Motorcycle Best of the Year!
- Xootr Push Scooter Review
- Polluter Welfare
- Trikke Push Scooters Review
- Toucan Kick Bikes Review
- StreetStrider Push Scooters Review
- Kickstart Push Scooters Review
- Razor Push Scooter Review
- Micro Push Scooters Review
- Kickbike America Push Scooters Review
- Kent Push Scooters Review
- Nextsport Push Scooters Review
- True Bicycles Electric Bikes
- Wentz Electric Bikes Review
- Prodeco Electric Bikes Review
- eZee Electric Bikes Review
- EG Electric Bikes Review
- Always Have A Backup Plan
- Your Money Or...
- e-Moto Electric Bikes Review
- Currie Electric Bikes Review
- BionX Electric Bikes Review
- Suspicious Minds
- Ugly Americans & Their Short Memories
- Blame Obama
- Belize Electric Bikes Review
- Simpsons Tip: Free Gas!
- Our Children Are Gonna Be Pissed!
- X-Treme Electric Bikes Review
- Is The USA Addicted to Oil?
- E-Zip Electric Scooters Review
- The Evolution of Gas
- Never Buy Gas Again
- Segway Electric Scooter Review
- Apparently The Batmobile Is A Gas Guzzler
- Evo Powerboards Review
- High Gas Prices? Not Everybody Hates Them
- Why Gas Prices Went Up
- Big Oil Endorses A Hybrid
- The Evolution Of Transport
- Step Five: Cry!
- I've Been Robbed!
- Go-Ped I-Ped2 Electric Scooter Review
- X-treme X-300 Electric Scooter Product Review
- GoPed ESR-1000H Hoverboard EX Extended Range Electric Scoter Review
- Go-Ped ESR-1000 EX Extended Range Electric Scooter Review
- Drill Deeper?
- Peak Oil… Yeeeee-haaaaaugh!
- Oil Registry
- Go-Ped ESR-1000H Hoverboard Electric Scooter Product Review
- Go-Ped ESR-1000 LiFePo4 Powered Electric Scooter Review
- Gas Prices Rising? Don't be effected. Beat The Hike In Price!
- Electric Scooter Tire Replacement Guide
- How Do I Change My Scooter Batteries?
- How Do I Change My Scooter Drive Belt?
- X-treme XM-3150 Electric Powered Moped/Motorcycle Review
- X-treme XM-4000LI Lithium Ion Powered Electric Moped/Motorcycle Review
- X-treme Scooters XM-5000Li Lithium Ion Powered Electric Motorcycle/Moped Product Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H Lithium Ion Powererd Electric Scooter Product Video
- Zappy 3 Three Wheeled Scooter Product Video
- Go-Ped Know-Ped Push Scooter Product Video
- Go-Ped ESR750H Hoverboard Product Video
- Go-Ped i-Ped Lithium Ion Powered Electric Scooter Video
- Renewable Energy Solutions to Climate Change and Global Warming. Plug-in Hybrids To The Rescue!
- X-treme XB-300Li Lithium Ion Electric Bike Product Video
- X-treme XB-502 Electric Bike Product Video
- X-treme X-140 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-508 Electric Bicycle Product Video
- X-treme X-600 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme X-500 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-562 Electric Bicycle Product Video
- Go-ped ESR750EX Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-700 Li Lithium Ion Powered Electric Bike Video
- X-treme XB-600 Electric Bike Video
- X-treme X-10 Mini Electric Scooter Video
- X-treme X-360 electric scooter video
- X-treme X-250 Electric Scooter Product Video
- Crystalyte Roadrunner Electric Bike Kit Review
- Crystalyte Sparrow Electric Bike Kit Review
- Crystalyte Phoenix Cruiser Electric Bike Kit Review
- Go-ped ESR750EX Lithium Ion Electric Scooter Review
- Segway i2 Personal Transporter Review
- X-treme XP-707 Electric Pocket Bike Review
- Go-Ped Scooter Manufacturer Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H (hoverboard) Lithium Ion Powered Electric Scooter Review
- X-treme X-250 Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme XB-310Li Folding Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme XB-502 Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme XB-420M Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme XB-562 Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme XB-700Li Electric Bike Review.
- Crystalyte Phoenix Racer Electric Bike Kit Review
- X-Treme XB-508 Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme X-140 Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped GoBike Power Rack Electric Bike Kit Review
- X-Treme XB-300Li Electric Bike Review
- Vectrix VX-1 Electric Motorcycle Review
- X-Treme XB-600 Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme X-10 Mini Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped I-Ped Lithium Ion Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme X-500 Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H (hoverboard) Electric Scooter Review
- Crystalyte Phoenix Brute Electric Bike Kit Review
- Go-Ped ESR750EX Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme X-360 Electric Scooter Review
|BionX Electric Bikes Review|
|Tuesday, 03 July 2012 21:07|
BionX is a brand that is owned by the BionX Company. They design, develop and produce electric propulsion systems for Bicycles which can help turn any random bike into an electric one. Conversion kits generally include a motor wheel, a control console, a battery, a battery charger, a battery mount with connecting cables of the necessary lengths. The company enjoys international notoriety and is well known for high quality and cutting edge products. When it comes to powering your electric bike, BionX is the way to go.
Electric Bikes are also commonly also referred to as E-Bikes. They are, in essence, bicycles that are driven by electric motors. Most riders find this type of bicycle idyllic for short distance travel. Pedal to the grocery store or go back and forth to work so as to avoid traffic and the headache of locating a parking spot. If you are a student, they are great for getting around campus. We think that the best way to use an Electric Bikes is for amusement and leisure. E- Bikes are very practical, and this is perhaps their best quality. If you feel like getting some physical activity, you can choose to pedal. If you find yourself getting tired, use the electric option for an extra boost of power!
Conscientious consumers will be glad to hear that this is an excellent and affordable alternative to gas powered vehicles. Electric Bikes are all-electric and are environmentally friendly and practically emissions free. When you think about it in terms of cost, efficiency and environmental impact, Electric bikes are the better choice for short-distance travel, hands down.
Below are a few examples of BionX Electric Bike Conversion Kits that can be found in the UrbanScooters.com Marketplace , including the Intelligent Bike Conversion System, PL-350, PL-350 Kit w/ Pre-Built 700c Wheel, PL250 lightweight, PL350 Hub Motor Wheel Replacement, PL500 Hub Motor Wheel Replacement System Lithium Ion.
1.BionX Electric Bicycle Motor - Intelligent Bike Conversion System
Your bike will be powered by an efficient and powerful direct drive motor encased in the rear wheel.(gear-less / brush-less). Equipped with magnetic field drive technology, the external magnets (wheel) turn whereas the stator does not. One benefit of the hub motor is the lack of friction inside the motor which eliminates wear on the motor.
2. BionX PL-350 Frame Mounted Electric Bike Kit 26"
This kit has a Torque value and cell count of 40 Nm, 60 cells. The Battery pack mounts to frame down tube. It has a max range of approximately 65 miles per charge. The proportional assistance is adjustable from 35-300%. The battery life of approximately 800 cycles36V Li-Ion 10AH battery (8 lbs). The throttle lever assistance option includes a 350W brushless hub motor (9 lbs).
3. BionX PL-350 Kit w/ Pre-Built 700c Wheel
Power output is adjustable and proportional, meaning that the power output of the rear hub-motor varies depending on the level of assistance selected and the amount of energy being exerted by the rider. The more energy the rider exerts, the more assistance the hub motor provides.
4. BionX PL250 lightweight electric powered bike system
The PL250 offers a 250W motor and a 24V Li-ion battery. The Li-ion battery weighs less than other batteries, and gets more range per charge. Converting your bike with the Bionx PL250 conversion kit will make your commute faster, ease your exertion, and make your rides more fun!
5. BionX PL350 Hub Motor Wheel Replacement System Lithium Ion
The battery for this electric bike wheel motor system is colored whote. The PL350 offers a much more powerful motor along with a Lithium Ion 36V battery containing near twice the amount of energy contained in the 24V NiMH battery. This system will please long distance riders as much as less experienced cyclists looking for a light system.
6. BionX PL500 Hub Motor Wheel Replacement System Lithium Ion
The BionX system includes a specific charger for each batter that detects and stops charging when the battery is full. At all times you know if the charger is still charging or if the charge is complete. Li-ion battery charger (2 Amp/h): recharges in approximately 4 hours, whether it is completely uncharged or not. It is also possible to recharge the battery while riding downhill or whilst braking.