- ► 2013 (6)
- ► May (2)
- ► March (1)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (2)
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► August (3)
- ► July (7)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (1)
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► December (1)
- ► November (3)
- ► September (2)
- ► March (2)
- ► February (3)
- ► January (2)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► December (1)
- ► November (3)
- ► October (4)
- ► September (4)
- ► August (2)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (3)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (1)
- ► 2009 (27)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (3)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (1)
- ► March (13)I-Zip Electric ScootersRazor Electric ScootersGoPed Electric ScootersCheap Electric Scooters to AvoidElectric Scooters vs. Gas ScootersElectric Scooters & the EnvironmentElectric Scooter DictionaryElectric Scooter PartsElectric Scooter LawElectric Scooter SafetyWhere to Buy Electric ScootersFinding the Scooter That's Right for You! (Part 2: Standard Features and Specifications)Finding the Scooter That's Right for You! (Part 1: Key Factors to Consider)
- CMT Mobility Scooters Review
- Golden Technologies Mobility Scooter Review
- ActiveCare Mobility Scooters Review
- Solar Spills
- Playboy Names Electric Motorcycle Best of the Year!
- Xootr Push Scooter Review
- Polluter Welfare
- Trikke Push Scooters Review
- Toucan Kick Bikes Review
- StreetStrider Push Scooters Review
- Kickstart Push Scooters Review
- Razor Push Scooter Review
- Micro Push Scooters Review
- Kickbike America Push Scooters Review
- Kent Push Scooters Review
- Nextsport Push Scooters Review
- True Bicycles Electric Bikes
- Wentz Electric Bikes Review
- Prodeco Electric Bikes Review
- eZee Electric Bikes Review
- EG Electric Bikes Review
- Always Have A Backup Plan
- Your Money Or...
- e-Moto Electric Bikes Review
- Currie Electric Bikes Review
- BionX Electric Bikes Review
- Suspicious Minds
- Ugly Americans & Their Short Memories
- Blame Obama
- Belize Electric Bikes Review
- Simpsons Tip: Free Gas!
- Our Children Are Gonna Be Pissed!
- X-Treme Electric Bikes Review
- Is The USA Addicted to Oil?
- E-Zip Electric Scooters Review
- The Evolution of Gas
- Never Buy Gas Again
- Segway Electric Scooter Review
- Apparently The Batmobile Is A Gas Guzzler
- Evo Powerboards Review
- High Gas Prices? Not Everybody Hates Them
- Why Gas Prices Went Up
- Big Oil Endorses A Hybrid
- The Evolution Of Transport
- Step Five: Cry!
- I've Been Robbed!
- Go-Ped I-Ped2 Electric Scooter Review
- X-treme X-300 Electric Scooter Product Review
- GoPed ESR-1000H Hoverboard EX Extended Range Electric Scoter Review
- Go-Ped ESR-1000 EX Extended Range Electric Scooter Review
- Drill Deeper?
- Peak Oil… Yeeeee-haaaaaugh!
- Oil Registry
- Go-Ped ESR-1000H Hoverboard Electric Scooter Product Review
- Go-Ped ESR-1000 LiFePo4 Powered Electric Scooter Review
- Gas Prices Rising? Don't be effected. Beat The Hike In Price!
- Electric Scooter Tire Replacement Guide
- How Do I Change My Scooter Batteries?
- How Do I Change My Scooter Drive Belt?
- X-treme XM-3150 Electric Powered Moped/Motorcycle Review
- X-treme XM-4000LI Lithium Ion Powered Electric Moped/Motorcycle Review
- X-treme Scooters XM-5000Li Lithium Ion Powered Electric Motorcycle/Moped Product Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H Lithium Ion Powererd Electric Scooter Product Video
- Zappy 3 Three Wheeled Scooter Product Video
- Go-Ped Know-Ped Push Scooter Product Video
- Go-Ped ESR750H Hoverboard Product Video
- Go-Ped i-Ped Lithium Ion Powered Electric Scooter Video
- Renewable Energy Solutions to Climate Change and Global Warming. Plug-in Hybrids To The Rescue!
- X-treme XB-300Li Lithium Ion Electric Bike Product Video
- X-treme XB-502 Electric Bike Product Video
- X-treme X-140 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-508 Electric Bicycle Product Video
- X-treme X-600 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme X-500 Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-562 Electric Bicycle Product Video
- Go-ped ESR750EX Electric Scooter Product Video
- X-treme XB-700 Li Lithium Ion Powered Electric Bike Video
- X-treme XB-600 Electric Bike Video
- X-treme X-10 Mini Electric Scooter Video
- X-treme X-360 electric scooter video
- X-treme X-250 Electric Scooter Product Video
- Crystalyte Roadrunner Electric Bike Kit Review
- Crystalyte Sparrow Electric Bike Kit Review
- Crystalyte Phoenix Cruiser Electric Bike Kit Review
- Go-ped ESR750EX Lithium Ion Electric Scooter Review
- Segway i2 Personal Transporter Review
- X-treme XP-707 Electric Pocket Bike Review
- Go-Ped Scooter Manufacturer Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H (hoverboard) Lithium Ion Powered Electric Scooter Review
- X-treme X-250 Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme XB-310Li Folding Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme XB-502 Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme XB-420M Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme XB-562 Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme XB-700Li Electric Bike Review.
- Crystalyte Phoenix Racer Electric Bike Kit Review
- X-Treme XB-508 Electric Bicycle Review
- X-Treme X-140 Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped GoBike Power Rack Electric Bike Kit Review
- X-Treme XB-300Li Electric Bike Review
- Vectrix VX-1 Electric Motorcycle Review
- X-Treme XB-600 Electric Bike Review
- X-Treme X-10 Mini Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped I-Ped Lithium Ion Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme X-500 Electric Scooter Review
- Go-Ped ESR750H (hoverboard) Electric Scooter Review
- Crystalyte Phoenix Brute Electric Bike Kit Review
- Go-Ped ESR750EX Electric Scooter Review
- X-Treme X-360 Electric Scooter Review
|Belize Electric Bikes Review|
|Monday, 25 June 2012 19:42|
Belize brand bicycles are manufactured by the Belize Company. Belize specializes in producing a wide variety of bikes: Tandem Bikes, Adult Tricycles, Power Assist Tricycles, Folding Bikes, and even Motor Kits and Scooters. They have a special emphasis, and perhaps are best known for their Electric Bikes. Their Staff has over 40 years of experience in the industry, and they are located in La Salle, a suburb of Montreal. Belize Electric Bikes have a reputation for being well built top-quality, products at affordable prices.
Electric Bikes are also are also known as E-Bikes. They are essentially bicycles that are propelled by electric motors. Most find this type of bicycle ideal for short distance travel! Pedal to the grocery store or go back and forth to work so as to avoid traffic and the headache known as “finding parking”. If you are a student, they are great for getting around campus. We think that the best way to use an Electric Bikes is for amusement and leisure. E- Bikes are very practical, and this is perhaps their best quality. If you feel like getting some physical activity, you can choose to pedal. If you find yourself getting tired, use the electric option for an extra boost of power!
If you are looking for an eco-friendly vehicle, or merely wish to save some money at the pump, you cannot go wrong with a Belize Electric Bike! Conscientious consumers will be glad to hear that this is an excellent and affordable alternative to gas guzzlers: because they are all-electric they are environmentally friendly and practically emissions free. (To be even kinder to Mother Nature, get your electricity from a renewable source). Not to mention that, with the price of gas climbing ever higher, a huge burden on your wallet. When you think about it in terms of cost, efficiency and environmental impact, Electric bikes are the better choice for short-distance travel, hands down.
Below are a few examples of excellent Belize Electric Bikes that can be found in the Urban Scooters Marketplace , including: Chopper Electric 500w, Tri-Rider 20 inch, Tri Rider 24 Inch Single Speed, Tri Rider Porta-Bike Dash 6 Speed, Porta-Bike Punta 6 Speed, E-RIDER 26" Electric 6 Speed.
1.Belize E-Rider Chopper Electric 500w Bike
The E-RIDER is a 26"" wheel light alloy framed bicycle with front suspension and electric rear wheel hub motor. Equipped with a 36V motor the bike can reach a top speed of 25-30kph. With performance like that you need powerful brakes so the E-Rider has disk brakes front and rear. The lightweight Lithium-ion power-pack will allow for up to 30 kilometers on a charge depending upon speed and conditions.
2. Belize Tri Rider 20 Inch Adult Tricycle
Finally, they are available outside of Canada, this baby boasts a myriad of impressive features including, a large sprung seat, big basket, adjustable handlebars, coaster brake model, 3 Fenders, and a reflector kit!
3. Belize Tri Rider 24 Inch Single Speed Adult Tricycle
Adult Tricycles are a wonderful option for those who need a little help with balance. This particular bike comes loaded with wonderful features like an extra large sprung seat, freewheel, 24" wheel size, Comfortable handlebars, front & rear hand operated brakes, large rear basket and 3 steel fenders.
4. Belize Tri Rider Porta-Bike Dash 6 Speed Electric Folding Bike
A Folding bike is just that, a bike that folds up! These bikes are perfect for those who commute or need too board crowded trains or have a small living space. Features include, a large sprung seat, big basket, adjustable handlebars, coaster brake model, 3 Fenders, and a reflector kit!
5. Belize Tri Rider Porta-Bike Punta 6 Speed Electric Folding Bike
This model comes with wonderful features like an extra large sprung seat, freewheel, 24" wheel size, Comfortable handlebars, front & rear hand operated brakes, large rear basket and 3 steel fenders. Did you know that these bikes first came into use in the 1890s for the French Army for Bicycle Infantry use?
6. Belize Tri-Rider E-RIDER 26" Electric 6 Speed Suspension Bicycle
Equipped with a 36V motor the bike can reach a top speed of 25-30kph. With performance like that you need powerful brakes so the E-Rider has disk brakes front and rear. The lightweight Lithium-ion power-pack will allow for up to 30 kilometers on a charge depending upon speed and conditions.